Do you want to increase your business client group and teach another course?
If the answer is yes, then our Outdoor First Aid Trainer course is for you.
The pre-requisites for this outdoor first aid trainer event are:
- Have an understanding of instructing in the outdoors.
- Hold an ITC Outdoor First Aid qualification.
- Have attended an ITC Advanced Outdoor First Aid course (or similar check with the ITC First Office).
- Have a love and passion for the outdoors and teaching life saving skills.
By attending this course you will:
- Find out how to make teaching Outdoor First Aid an exciting and progressive learning experience for your clients.
- Receive an introduction to the reasons we teach the content and strategies for dealing with common client questions.
- Gain an understanding of how to teach secondary survey in an outdoor environment and the active learning strategies we use to enhance client experience and repeat customer return.
- An introduction and review of equipment i.e Differences to EFAW / FAW kit and where to source further information.
- You will experience Practical scenarios from a client, casualty and trainer perspective to allow a better understanding of how to enable success. Resources for setting up and maintaining the content will be shared on this course.
This course will be taught by ITC First trainers who have delivered in excess of 100+ Outdoor First Aid courses. Attendees will benefit from a shared experience, maximising your experience.
If you would like to know more then please contact the ITC First Training Team
£60 + VAT
£120 + Vat