External Quality Assurer
ITC First is currently seeking individuals to carry out external quality assurance for ITC Centres accross the UK.
We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who can cover the South East and South West of England, including London and have demonstrable experience in one or more of the following subject areas:
- First Aid
- Health & Safety Qualifications (MHO, Fire Safety)
- Industrial Qualifications (confined spaces, working at heights etc)
- Teaching, Assessment and Quality Assurance Qualifications
Individuals interested in EQA with ITC must be occupationally competent in the area they are wishing to quality assure. Evidence to support competency should include:
- Subject Area Qualifications (FAW, IOSH, NEBOSH, TAQA etc)
- Quality Assurance Qualifications (TAQA, D34 etc) and a track record in performing QA roles
- A full CV, including references
All EQAs are employed on a casual/part-time basis.
For further information please contact Mark Moore, Mark@itcfirstaid.org.uk